Publix Weekly Ad Circular 2014
About the Publix Weekly Ad
The Publix Weekly Ad, found at Weeklyad.Publix.com, is an online ad designed by Publix to help their customers find out about their most recent sales. The company sends out paper ads in the mail, but sometimes customers don’t receive them or they are torn so they cannot view them. It can be difficult to their customers, so they included an online ad so everyone can view the ads.
How to Save with the Publix Weekly Ad
Items go on sale at different times. One store may have an item at regular price whereas Publix may have the same item on sale. If you go to the store of the ad, you can receive the discounted price, which saves you money. To do this, all you need to do is look at the ad, find the items you want, and then go to the store to purchase the items.
How to Keep Updated with the Publix Weekly Ad
Step By Step:
- Go to Weeklyad.Publix.com.
- If this is your first visit to the ad, you will be asked to enter your zip code to find the closest store ad for you. Enter the zip code in the box and click Go. The closest locations will be shown and you can pick the store you want by clicking “View Weekly Ad”.
- You can view the ad by departments by clicking the department you want. It will show you all the specials in that department. You can continue doing this until you view all departments.
- You may choose to view the actual ad. Click on the Click to Browse hyperlink to start viewing the ad.
- Scroll down until you view the entire ad. Click the previous and next buttons to move through the ad.
- When you find an item you want, hover your mouse over the item and click Add to List. Then print the list by clicking Print Weekly Ad Items.
Current Publix Weekly Ad
Valid Dates: August 14 – August 20, 2014 (Click Here)