Rite Aid Weekly Ad Circular 2014
About the Rite Aid Weekly Ad
The Rite Aid Weekly Ad, found at www.Riteaid.com/savings/weekly-ad, is an online ad designed by Rite Aid to help their customers save some money. The company wants to show you their specials. In some cases, items go on sale because they need room for new items. If customers don’t know about the sale, they won’t come in. This is what the ad is for. Some people get their ad in the mail, but this isn’t always perfect and some people can’t or don’t get mail. The online ad gives everyone an equal chance.
How to Save with the Rite Aid Weekly Ad
All you really have to do is view the ad, find the sales you want, and go to the store to purchase them. It is really quite simple and you can save a lot of money.
How to Keep Updated with the Rite Aid Weekly Ad
Step By Step:
- Go to www.Riteaid.com/savings/weekly-ad.
- To start, type in your zip code into the text box. If you know the extra four digits, you can include those. Click Submit when ready. The ad closest to you will open in a new window.
- Look at the items in the ad. When you are finished with the page, you can click the arrow to move to the next pages.
- Place your mouse on an item you want to view more information and see a larger picture.
- To keep track of items, it is best to write them down on a piece of paper. If you have the ability, you can print the entire ad and mark on it, but most stores have their ad at the store so you can double check your writing to make sure you get the correct sizes or cut out the coupons.
Current Rite Aid Weekly Ad
Valid Dates: August 10 – August 16, 2014 (Click Here)