Walgreens Weekly Ad 2015
About the Walgreens Weekly Ad
The Walgreens Weekly Ad, found at Walgreens.shoplocal.com, is an online ad designed by Walgreens to help you save money. The company likes to send a paper ad to as many homes as possible, but sometimes it isn’t possible for all their customers to receive the ad, so they made it possible for anyone to view using the online ad.
How to Save with the Walgreens Weekly Ad
It is really easy to save using the company’s ad. All you have to do is view the ad, find the items you want and save money! This is great for you because you save money and it’s great for the company because it generates repeat business.
How to Keep Updated with the Walgreens Weekly Ad
- Go to Walgreens.shoplocal.com.
- In some cases, the store will already be filled in. If this is not the correct store or it doesn’t show one, click Change Store under the address of the store shown.
- A pop up window will show. Enter the zip code or city and state of the store you want to find. Click Go. The stores will populate under the location search bar in grey. Find the store you want and click View Weekly Ad (the blue button). You may find directions and store hours from this pop up page as well.
- Scroll down and view the specials. Click the arrows to move forward and back through the ad, finding the items you wish to purchase.
- When you find an item, hover your mouse over it. There will be a grey box that says Add to Saved Items. Click the button and the item will be automatically saved. When you are finished finding items, click the Saved Items area in the green strip at the top of the web page.
Current Walgreens Weekly Ad
Valid Dates: November 22 – November 25, 2015 (Click Here)